Tea F.

31

3

What can you do to change a older students attitude towards a class?

During middle school and high school, students tend not to like certain classes and this continues to the end of the year. What can a teacher do to help these students become interested enough in the class that they participate #high-school-classes #classes #high-school and do the class work?

#teacher #encouragement

Interesting question! I once met a HS math teacher who was looking for a new job after teaching for only two months, for this exact reason! He could not "reach" the students!

I think the challenge is to make it interesting, and relevant, if at all possible. For example: Five guys from your school want to go to the Texas coast for Spring Break. How much money will they need? Plan the trip, including transportation, accommodations, meals, and extras.

It is not easy, by any stretch of the imagination! And I honestly don't know how anyone can make history interesting!I hope this is something that is addressed in the education teachers receive, because it is very important!

Last updated May 27 at 22:57

Schools Add a school