4
Updated 470 views Translate

Places to Work

My interest is in robotics, and the other day I was asked if I had any particular places I wanted to work in mind. I said I didn't, but it got me wondering what the best places to work in the field of robotics are?

#Robotics #career #tech #computer-science

4

0

Michelle’s Answer

I would have a tendency to go into new technologies! New technologies are always developing and very important in today's world, such as renewable energy !

0
0

Monica’s Answer

First and most importantly you'll likely need to narrow down which robotics field you are interested in. Once you figure that out, google the rest--but a few great places come to mind, such as research centers in Universities (MIT has a great one), or as suggested previously, high tech industries.

0
0

Jacob’s Answer

Not going to claim this is "the best place" for roboticists, but Boston Dynamics is definitely one place I always thought was really cool for robotics.
0