Should I take as many AP courses as I can in high school even if I do not major in any of those areas?

2
2

Eric’s Answer

1

Lydia

It really depends on how much time they take and what would you do with your time if you weren't taking those classes (including extra curricular activities that may help you explore different areas and develop your interests).

College classes are generally expensive so to the extent any of the AP classes will give you college credit and cover some of your basic requirements in college, I would recommend taking as many classes as possible. Two items to consider (1) Some colleges don't provide you credit for AP so confirm that the classes will give you credit and (2) make sure you have enough time to do well in the class to pass the exam with a good grade (otherwise you might not get college credit).

Hope this helps.

1

0
I would say absolutely take as many AP classes as possible. These courses provide FREE college credit. Once you start paying for college, you may wish that you had tested out of a semester or two of tuition.
0