Skip to main content
2 answers
5
Updated 266 views

“In a world where anyone can create sports content online, how do you build credibility and stand out as a trusted voice”?

I’m passionate about pursuing a career in sports media and using my voice to create content that informs and connects with people. I understand that the industry is highly competitive and constantly evolving, especially with the rise of social media and digital platforms. I don’t just want to be another fan sharing opinions—I want to build credibility and become a trusted voice in the space. What specific steps, skills, or experiences should I focus on now to separate myself early, grow a strong personal brand, and position myself for long-term success in sports media?


5

2 answers


0
Updated
Share a link to this answer
Share a link to this answer

Nadine’s Answer

I have worked at a social media company in the past. Some things I've learned about success around content creation is:
- Consistency: Post at a consistent cadence for a sustained period of time.
- Have a point of view/personality: You may agree with other opinions, but no one can express it quite like you because you are unique. Develop your own point of view, your own style of writing, your own style of how you talk about the information
- Do Research: be factual and accurate in what you share. Share facts/historical information that people may not of thought of
- Create a brand/visual cues: In your content, consider using icons, visuals, colors that are unique to you
0
0
Updated
Share a link to this answer
Share a link to this answer

Enrique’s Answer

Something I really value is consistency in content creators' opinions. It doesn't mean you can't change your mind, but I think it's important to be consistent. Don't jump from one opinion to another just to generate easy controversy or to make your videos go viral.
0