What do you find as the most difficult part of your job as a lawyer ?

I want to know the real experience on what real lawyers find difficult and how its affected them . #college #law #experience #criminal-law

Lawyers have to be excellent at managing deadlines and responding to client's requests. Lawyers also must have a keen attention to detail and an easy to understand writing style. In my few years of practicing, the most difficult aspect of being a lawyer is making sure to adhere to your client requests in a timely matter and to meet your deadlines all while producing a thorough and thoughtful work product.

There are other business concerns outside of practicing such as getting new clients, retaining current clients, and timely managing the administrative areas of your practice that are also difficult.

You will need to weigh these considerations and then determine if it is a career for you.