If i could turn back in time, what would i tell my self to my younger self

14

Estelle’s Answer

I have thought a lot about your question. And I originally was going to relate stories about how short life is, enjoy the moment, think before you act or speak, the usual stuff. But everyone over 50 thinks about this question and I believe each of us has things we regret and which we could do over in our lives. My thoughts are that our experiences shape who we are and if we all followed the same safe path we all would turn out to be boring people. Having said that I definitely would tell myself the basics,,, stay out of trouble with the law, get the best education you can, have a small circle of really good friends but dont try to make everyone your friend, save up money for a rainy day or a monsoon season and try to say physically healthy. Hope that helps

0

Ahmad’s Answer

Experience and relish in your triumphs and your failures equally. Embrace the known and unknown for it has defined who are today.

0

Doreen’s Answer

Be fearless. Stand up to bullies. Pay attention to people who may have needed my assistance. And, most importantly always be true to myself.

0

Radhika’s Answer

Never hurry to join college straight after your plus2.
I wish i would have dropped a year and attended a coaching to crack IIT-JEE exams. I would have been in different intellect level being an IITian.
So, always take a pause, think about your strengths/weakness, choose your passion to decide your career path before proceeding with the crowd.

0

Javier’s Answer

I would say never be afraid to take risks.  There were many opportunities that I passed up simply because it was easier to continue on the simple path rather than take the risk and make the leap.  The best things come from going outside of your comfort zone. With risks there are no real losses. You either succeed or you learn and grow.

Very nice thank you Carylle T.

0

Lindsey’s Answer

Be yourself! Don't be afraid of doing things because you are afraid of rejection or being told no. Be kind always!Be friendly. Be confident in your abilities and trust yourself. Don't take things too seriously.

0

Reya’s Answer

Studies are important, but remember to invest time in extra curricular activities of your liking. They are very important in building your personality, hence being just as significant as academics.

0

Timothy’s Answer

Plan every part of your day, even the unplanned parts.  A lot of productivity is lost in just figuring out what to do.  Sometimes my day reminds me of my Netflix experience...20 minutes of watching something after 4 hours of figuring out what to watch!  Plan the somethings and the nothings!

Timothy recommends the following next steps:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kevinkruse/2016/10/31/how-millionaires-plan-their-day/

0

Carl’s Answer

Ask a lot of questions especially to successful people in life. Ask questions about their thought processes and why they do the things they do.

0

Doris’s Answer

I'm really big on quotes, so I will share one of my favorites with you:

"Do not fear mistakes (or failures)- fear only the absence of creative, constructive and corrective response to those mistakes."

In other words, Don't be afraid of failure but rather use that as an opportunity to learn!

0

Stephanie’s Answer

Make the most of every moment. Life will throw you some curve balls, some good and some bad. Just remember, to believe in yourself.

0

Misty’s Answer

Take every opportunity that comes your way. It builds character and experience and can lead to bigger and better things.

I really love it thank you Carylle T.

0

Slow down, be more confident and know that it will all be alright! Also, enjoy the time that you have with loved ones.

0

Cynthia’s Answer

Take advantage of every opportunity that comes your way.

0