If i could turn back in time, what would i tell my self to my younger self

6
6

Javier’s Answer

0

I would say never be afraid to take risks.  There were many opportunities that I passed up simply because it was easier to continue on the simple path rather than take the risk and make the leap.  The best things come from going outside of your comfort zone. With risks there are no real losses. You either succeed or you learn and grow.

Very nice thank you Carylle T.
0

Cynthia’s Answer

0

Take advantage of every opportunity that comes your way.

0

Timothy’s Answer

0

Plan every part of your day, even the unplanned parts.  A lot of productivity is lost in just figuring out what to do.  Sometimes my day reminds me of my Netflix experience...20 minutes of watching something after 4 hours of figuring out what to watch!  Plan the somethings and the nothings!

Timothy recommends the following next steps:

• https://www.forbes.com/sites/kevinkruse/2016/10/31/how-millionaires-plan-their-day/
0

Misty’s Answer

0

Take every opportunity that comes your way. It builds character and experience and can lead to bigger and better things.

I really love it thank you Carylle T.
0

Doris’s Answer

0

I'm really big on quotes, so I will share one of my favorites with you:

"Do not fear mistakes (or failures)- fear only the absence of creative, constructive and corrective response to those mistakes."

In other words, Don't be afraid of failure but rather use that as an opportunity to learn!

0

Stephanie’s Answer

0

Make the most of every moment. Life will throw you some curve balls, some good and some bad. Just remember, to believe in yourself.

0