Could you describe A typical work days?

1

I am a student in Brennan High School and I wanted to know more about being a #electrician #construction #real-estate

1

Kader Jean Gustave’s Answer

0

Hi Isaac, this is a very good question. There’s level of responsibilities and tasks depending on the position or title you may have as electrician. We have Electrical Engineers and Technicians. Engineers will concept projects and technicians will execute following specifications received from Engineers. So what an Engineer does exactly? He/She/They is/are responsible of creativity, drawings, Estimating, bidding,Managing with Clients and Contractors and others supervisory responsibilities. What does a Technician do? A technician is responsible of executing drawings, reading interpreting them and installing wires and connecting them with Anything that will have to use Electricity like Lights Caméras Automatic doors Elevators pretty much anything. It is really depends also on which projects you are working on. High rise buildings core in shell, residential buildings, Industrial installations... Do remember one thing it is always fun if it is your passion. 

Kader Jean Gustave recommends the following next steps:

• Let me know which one you want to be? An Engineer or A technician.
0