As an advertising manager, what are your hours like? Do every day's hours generally stay the same?

6
6

Francesca’s Answer

0
The hours can vary based on the amount of work you have to do. On busy days I typically work from 9 AM to around 7 or 8 PM. It all comes down to how you manage your own time, as well as how much work is going on at the time. It can really vary!
0

Anne’s Answer

0
Hi Lauren. Many companies offer flexible work schedules. When you are interviewing for a job, you can ask upfront about the standard work hours vs. typical work hours for someone in your role. In any marketing field, being available to assist with large projects and proposals will help you advance in your career. A suggestion for you is to apply for jobs that you think you will love. That way, if you do need to put in extra hours, you will find it to be enjoyable and fulfilling. Also, talk to your managers and other leaders within the company to learn more about the business and ask them for advice on career advancement. The more that you engage with your job and co-workers, the more that you will enjoy your job (regardless of the hours that you work).
0

Jennifer’s Answer

0
My hours are M-F 9-6. I work in Marketing in Print Production within a Retail Company and not an Advertising Agency. Generally I work the same hours everyday but there are a few times a year when we have to meet a project deadline when I will work longer hours. I do have the ability to work from home some days as well.
0

Lisa’s Answer

0
My hours are generally consistent M-F 7:30-4:30. Certainly, if a client wants to meet outside of that, I am available.
0

Stacey’s Answer

0
I don’t know what it’s like today but the hours varied when I was working in Corporate America. At that time, it would depend on project deadlines and sometimes if I was off-site at a photo or video shoot, it would go into later hours like 7:00-8:00. I think there is so much one can do today to keep hours flexible and productive due to the advancements of technology.
0

Lisa’s Answer

0
0