What can I do now to prepare myself to become a all star softball player?

Hi my name is trina I'm a middle schooler at davis. I play softball and would like to know what i can do to be on the next level of playing softball. #sports #softball #college #athletics #career-counseling #career

2

Eduarda’s Answer

Hi Trina. How are you? My name is Eduarda and I am a softball lover and a team sports enthusiast.
First of all you need to have a purpose, the size of your purpose will be the size of the commitment and discipline you need to have.
Always believe that you are capable and go after, not give up... Then you need to train hard, do the drills. Here in Brazil we call the exercises of repetition of defense movements. I don't know if you call it that, too?!
Do enough exercise to withstand the games in a row and to watch out for injury, T-batting to perfect batting movement.
For all team sports also do a lot of teamwork. In and OUT of the field
Not giving up when you miss or loss a game, remember that mistakes are part of the learning process. Also remember that you are part of a team and your team is there to help you and complete. Nobody wins alone and no one loses alone.
Discipline, dedication, knowing that in some moments you will have to give up certain things to train ... Focus, priority.
So I can help you more tell me a little bit about you? What's your position? Why did you choose Softboll? I'd be happy to help you.

0

Jenna’s Answer

To get better at what you do- keep practicing! If you have the opportunity to play in an off-season team or select team, do it. If you can, look for a private coach or someone who can help you refine your technique and mental and physical conditioning. There might be online videos or instruction that would be helpful, as well. If you're looking for a career, you can also explore college teams and what professional opportunities are available. Most important, don't let your education slide -concentrate on your grades or you may cut yourself off from other opportunities. Good luck!

0