What do you like most about your work construction ?

3
3

Amenyonah’s Answer

0
I like overcoming the challenges that come with every project. I enjoy meeting new people and learning a little more about every trade. I like solving problems and conducting meetings. I like being the supervisor and being a leader. Im fascinated by the different facets of construction to complete one project. I like knowing that I can be a voice for the field labor and advocate for their safety or better working conditions. I like challenging myself to learn every workers name who's on the job site.
0

0
So, building is a process. If you understand that it's a process and you enjoy the process, that's a strong beginning.

For me, when you start with a raw piece of dirt, or an old building, and you move through the design process, the budgeting, and then through the construction process, each step confirms the direction you've taken and moves you closer to the vision that you have of what the final product will look like.

Making it through the process, getting your permits, doing the groundwork, moving through each stage of construction, is a validation of your project vision. Each completed part of the process is rewarding as an accomplishment. And ultimately, you get to see the finished product. You get to see the fruits of your labor. That is the reward, and knowing that you had a hand in the creation.
0

Glen’s Answer

0
I enjoy the feeling of accomplishment when you finish a job. When you go by the project later you can say I helped build that.
0