tasleem F.

290

5

I am going into 10th standard, what should I do now to prepare for my future?

I work hard and would like to prepare for my future. #higher-education #academic-advising #college

[P.S. This question was edited by a site admin for grammar and clarity.]

Pick occupations that interest you. Then research them in depth. You would want to know exactly what the position is about. What would you be doing? Where are jobs like that offered (any place, only at the ocean?).

How much does it pay? What are the paths for promotion. What courses would be helpful now and what are required in college.

Get all the info you can, but remember, you don't have to choose now. A lot of people enter college thinking they will be one thing and turn out to be something else by graduation. That's why the first two years of college don't require a declared major.

Last updated Apr 11 at 21:33

Hello Tasleem, The 10th standard is an important time for you and takes a lot of time management and scheduling of when to study, take a break, and take extra extracurricular activities. Sample schedule (depending of what time you go to school) 5:30 - 6:00 am - wake up/breakfast 6:00 -7:00 am - review math/english /social studies/ science 8:00 - 2:00 pm - In school 2:30- 3:30 pm - Take a break and eat lunch 3:30- 5:30 pm - Homework/study 6:00-7:00 pm - Eat dinner 7:30- 8:00 pm - Quick reading/ review of work Source: https://www.toppr.com/bytes/study-plan-10th-board-exams/ https://www.quora.com/topic/10th-Class-in-India Resources: CBSE Books ( assuming you are a CBSE student)
Last updated Dec 07 '17 at 11:25

Hi Good to know and appreciate that you are serious about your future and started planning for that. # please concentrate on your present certification # have confidence what you choose to be in life # check in which stream would you like to be in.. # Engineer, doctor, administrator, Charted accountant or in Defence. #plan according the that category.
Last updated Oct 30 '17 at 15:31

Schools Add a school