tasleem F.

275

5

I am going into 10th standard, what should I do now to prepare for my future?

I work hard and would like to prepare for my future. #higher-education #academic-advising #college

[P.S. This question was edited by a site admin for grammar and clarity.]

Hello Tasleem, The 10th standard is an important time for you and takes a lot of time management and scheduling of when to study, take a break, and take extra extracurricular activities. Sample schedule (depending of what time you go to school) 5:30 - 6:00 am - wake up/breakfast 6:00 -7:00 am - review math/english /social studies/ science 8:00 - 2:00 pm - In school 2:30- 3:30 pm - Take a break and eat lunch 3:30- 5:30 pm - Homework/study 6:00-7:00 pm - Eat dinner 7:30- 8:00 pm - Quick reading/ review of work Source: https://www.toppr.com/bytes/study-plan-10th-board-exams/ https://www.quora.com/topic/10th-Class-in-India Resources: CBSE Books ( assuming you are a CBSE student)
Last updated Dec 07 '17 at 11:25

Hi Good to know and appreciate that you are serious about your future and started planning for that. # please concentrate on your present certification # have confidence what you choose to be in life # check in which stream would you like to be in.. # Engineer, doctor, administrator, Charted accountant or in Defence. #plan according the that category.
Last updated Oct 30 '17 at 15:31

Last updated Oct 30 '17 at 15:31

Schools Add a schools