Should I fulfill myself with AP courses my senior year of highschool?

3

I've only taken 2 AP classes before hand senior, is it worth it? #college #high-school #transition

3

Jasdeep’s Answer

0

An AP course requires much more hard work and attention then the regular course. So, my advice would be to not to go overboard with AP courses. Try to take only for subjects you are interested in or something you can excel in. Taking too many AP courses may affect adversely on your overall grades.
Try to take those subjects in which you want to excel your career.
Also, another advise is to take them earlier on, in the Sophomore or Junior years.

0

Bill’s Answer

0
AP courses are helpful. They give you a sense of what a college course is like and may even be applied toward your college credits.
0

0
Take as many AP or IB courses in high school. Getting college credit in high school can save you time and money in college.
0

Michelle’s Answer

0

I think it's definitely worth it! Anything to get ahead and set yourself apart from the pack! You will give yourself a leg up in terms of experience and this will help you in the future. It will also prepare you for college and allow you to spend more time building networks during your time in college.

0