Gabrielle D.’s Avatar

Gabrielle D.

91

2

On a scale of 1-10 how difficult is the NCLEX-RN test??

I would love to become a neonatal nurse, so getting more info and background would help a lot! #college #nursing #certifications #nclex-rn #nurse #hospital-and-health-care #healthcare

1 comment Click to expand

You will be fine if you take a lot of practice tests. I did Kaplan and passed first time. Spend all or most of your time on test questions.
Last updated Dec 06 '17 at 19:34
The trick to it is to practice practice practice. After doing many questions you will begin to see the logic in finding the best selection answer. That's how I passed it (first time -- with minimum questions). Don't bother looking over your classnotes -- just take as many practice tests as you can stand.
Last updated Dec 06 '17 at 00:30
You will learn so much information, it will be impossible to test you accurately on it all. You are being tested on how SAFE you will be. What is the BEST answer based on what you have learned. Some questions are straightforward, math, etc., but most you need to rely on your evaluation skills. I took a NCLEX review course and it helped immensely. Take the exam as soon as possible after graduation. I won't try to assign a number, it's different for all. Some people are chill, some I knew cried through it!
Last updated Oct 17 '17 at 02:24