How many years of college would I have to attend to become a Special Needs Nurse, and own my own Special Needs Hospital?

I am simply asking because that is the profession I would like to partake in. #nursing #nurse #pediatric-nursing #nursing-education #medical-assisting #special-needs

2

Raashid’s Answer

Coursework in a typical nursing degree program includes study in human anatomy, biology, chemistry, pharmacology, nutrition and hands-on training in nursing care. The LPN program takes about one year to complete. ... Most students who sit for the RN exam have earned a BSN, an ADN or even a diploma.

0

Emily’s Answer

TO answer the first part of your question, you would go to 4 years of college to get your BSN and then become a licensed RN. Then you could get an additional certification in developmental disability nursing! (https://ddna.org/certification/ ) In order to own your own special needs hospital you would probably need to add a business degree to your schooling or partner with someone who know the business and engineering field. You can do it if you set your mind to it! Network and meet people who can help you accomplish your dreams!

0