I wanna work In a bank...but I don't know wat bank

I'm not that good...in mathematics I'm a little adove average in maths but not that good
But I really wanna take up commerce and work in a bank but no body in my family ever took commerce I really need a lot of help
#bank

2

Jasanpreet Kaur’s Answer

Rightly said by Dante. Further, I would like to add some more points.

1. There are various departments in the bank like Treasury, Accounts, Compliance, Trade Finance, HR, Back Office Operations, Front Office Operations, Marketing, Loan & Credit Department, and so on. You don't need to be an expert to be in some of the departments which I have mentioned. But basis Maths should be known.
2. You will have your own software and tools on which you have to work on depending upon the department you are in. Training will be provided to you for that too. So don't worry about the calculations. What matters the most is, rightly inserting the amount in the required field.
3. Gradually, you will be an expert. With experience, we all learn and sometimes we learn by doing mistakes. So keep your mind open and learn from every challenge you face.

Always remember, behind every challenge, there is secret learning attached to it. Keep practicing your Maths, stay positive nothing is impossible in the world. It's just a time you spent on it, matters.

#school #maths #bankingprofessions #bankjobs #india #jobsinindia

1

Dante D’s Answer

When working in a bank, you generally will need to know basic math, because you have to know how to count money. Generally, this is the skill needed to master being a bank teller, which involves people who work at the bank dealing with customers coming in to deposit and withdraw money.

Other than that, you will need to know the basic operations of the bank you are assigned/hired to work for, which you can master through the bank training you on how their internal money management system works.

Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjkRSlTxsZM

1