Is the job market good for education and training?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me education and training would be a good career choice for me. #school #student #graduate-school #high-school-classes #college #education #training

3

Linda’s Answer

Simply, Yes! Due to the pandemic, changes in teaching have greatly increased the need for all kinds of education staff, including tutors, which a middle-schooler could be for some elementary children! Of course, the field will change again by the time you finish school, but you can take simple opportunities now to find if you really like helping others learn.

0

Robin’s Answer

Absolutely! As a trainer, the pandemic has caused me to flex skills I rarely or never used, and there is always a need for others to fill those roles as things change.

0

Ruben’s Answer

Most corporate trainers or education professionals typically begin their careers either as Human Resources professionals, school / college teachers / professors, or have a significant background in education. You can explore a degree in psychology, human resources, teaching, or higher education and then pursue certifications that can help you become more specialized in, for example, virtual training design, technical skills for training facilitators, etc.

0

Cindy’s Answer

I believe that training has lots of opportunities across multiple areas and do believe there's opportunity. Training does fulfill the need to help people and you gain tons of experience in public speaking. As you begin to learn different training areas, the larger and larger your group audience can be. Many trainers have turned their opportunities into public speaking opportunities, become coaches and write books about a certain discipline. Being a trainer means that you talk publicly about a specific topic. Usually companies will help you learn the topic and then you train on that experience. Many of the trainers I know become great at project management too, because you're managing multiple deliverables to get to the finish and deliver your training. Trainers can be introverts and extroverts. The size of your training classes can vary. As you gain more experience training in the corporate work, you'll get exposed to other parts of the company and can expand your knowledge and experience and potentially start a different job based upon your training experience.

0