With being a women, and if I pursure a career in STEM, what are the possibilities for me?

2

I would like to know because sometimes being a women can hold you back from doing certain jobs due to the advancement you need to take and not every women would take them due to they really don't fully understand them, and or a women has never held that role before. #business-development #federal-government #international-business #ceo #government-relations

2

Rebecca’s Answer

0
Nowadays, I don't really think there is anything to hold you back because of the gender. There are a lot of woman leaders in the Tech world, e.g. Safra A. Catz who is the CEO of Oracle, etc. It is more determined by the capability rather than gender.

Working in STEM world, being creative and innovative is more important than gender.

Good Luck! Hope this helps!
0

Elisabeth’s Answer

0

Hi Brooke,
There's nothing you can't do, and this is not because something hasn't been done yet that it's not to be done!
Most of the people saying "you can't" are frustrated by their own failures, and that's none of your business.
Explore, innovate, keep going on, be proud and ignore the sad ones.
:-)

0