What is something new i will learn?

3

Danitra’s Answer

I am not sure on the question here. You can find anything you are looking on the world wide web. The sky is the limit and you can do anything you put your mind too.

0

Emily’s Answer

The world is your oyster. Learn everything and anything. You can Google anything these days and find an answer that easily. Or if you want to pick up a new skill find something that you think, "I could do that" and if you're passionate enough you'll find the right resources to learn at your desired pace.

0

Nicholas’s Answer

No idea what you're askin here, but you'll probably lean that the world is a big place, bigger than you ever thought, and that your life is relatively insignificant. For me, this was a freeing realization, that I could focus on what I can control and care about most—my family, friends, passions, and helping others. None of us can save the world, but we can make a positive impact on those around us and feel great doing it.

0