Srilu recommends the following next steps:
Practice speaking the words using tools or references that come from shows or movies. Knowing the language is different from being able to properly speak the language. There are many people that know how to correctly say a word or phrase, but when they try to speak it, they are unable to make out the correct sounds. Repeat speaking some words over multiple times in order to have a better grasp on what the words actually mean.
1. every day try to read something in English. It could be news based on your interest, children's storybooks (as these storybooks use simple English), Maybe some cooking recipes, or any other topics based on your interest.
2. Watch English movies/ TV series with subtitles.
3. listen to at least one or two English songs.
4. When you speak to yourself, try to speak in English/ You may call customer care/ any other person who is comfortable to speak English
5. If possible try to study some English grammar as well.
6. On every alternate day try to write a daily diary. When you will read this after 3-4months, you will be able to track your growth by yourself. If you would like to write on your computer, you may use any software similar to Grammarly as well.