4
Updated 243 views Translate

Hi I want to become a dietician. Would you let me know which all colleges in Trivandrum offers me a suitable course connected with food.

I plan to take a bsc course related to food/nutrition/dietetics in Trivandrum #food and #nutrition #dietician #bsc #under-graduate #science

4

0

Miranda’s Answer

Research schools with a dietetics program. There are certain steps required to become a dietitian and that would be a good start.

Also this article is a good start for researching this career path:

https://www.eatrightpro.org/about-us/become-an-rdn-or-dtr/high-school-students/5-steps-to-become-a-registered-dietitian-nutritionist
0
0

Carl’s Answer

Hello RF. I'm not familiar with Thiruvananthapuram but I would suggest doing a Google search on Bachelor programs in nutrion science. You'll have an array of organizations that would employee someone as a dietician with a degree in nutrician science. From health care organizations to high end fitness clubs, the demand for coaching on helathy eating habits is tremendous.

Carl recommends the following next steps:

Google nutrician science programs in Thiruvananthapuram.
Also Google online nutrician science programs.
Google careers for people with bachelor's degrees in nutritian science.
Look on glassdoor.com to see examples of job postings for dieticians.
0