I want to find out how to make my own business
I'm a sophomore in high school. I want to create and online business for local people around me. I want the business to reflect positivity in my community. #business-management #entrepreneur #business-development
No matter what you decide, pick something that you love to do! Don’t just focus on the money. Your passion about your business will contribute to your success - good luck!
Small business owners are the heart of every community, so it's great to hear you are thinking of following this path. I agree with the advice given to you on this thread, and would add that there are many non profit community organizations that focus on helping small business owners understand how to start a business. SBA.gov is a great site and SCORE is another great community resource.
I think it's great that you have a desire to be an entrepreneur. I think the first step is to find your niche who are the people that you want to service/help. Once you are able to article that then you need to figure out what your product/service will be and make sure your product or service is truly needes in your area. Once you have that figured out I say move forward with making the right connects and turning your vision into a reality.
Wishing you much luck and remember to always follow your heart!
1. Identify the industry(ies) you have interest in
2. You may explore more or analyze on the industry to narrow down to 1-2 industry, e.g. entry criteria, market competition, any substitutes, etc. Speak to someone who are in the industry if you have a chance
3. Choose the relevant subjects in your college course
4. If you can a chance, try to work in the industry to understand the business model and the practice.
5. Try to start the business online in small scale. You may need to fine tune the process and business model at the beginning from time to time.
Hope this helps! Good Luck!