1. Have you confirmed the industry you would like to do your business?
2. Are you financially ready for your business? i.e. do you have funding yet?
3. Do you know the operating model of the business?
4. Do you need any supplier or distributor of the business? If yes, have you identified any? How about the pricing?
5. Have you done any analysis on the competitors in industry? How do you differentiate your business from them?
You may need to have some answer of these questions. Before you start your own business, would you try to work in the industry first to understand how the business runs. Also, if possible, you can consider to start the business online first to lower the start up cost.
Hope this helps! Good Luck!
Joe recommends the following next steps:
Other resources you can check out are:
How to Start a Business: A Guide to Starting a Business
12 Steps to Start a Business in 2021 (With No Experience)