How do I make my resume perfect?

3

Currently I am applying for scholarships and jobs and want to have the perfect resume #college #jobs #college-recruiting #job-application

3

Genevieve’s Answer

0

Review, review, review. Aside from going over your own resume multiple times for any grammatical errors, make sure to have multiple people review your resume. A career advisor can really help get your resume ready for any job or scholarship applications. You might also need to tailor your resume for certain jobs or scholarships. For example, if you're applying to an engineering internship, you will want to make sure your resume highlights anything related to the internship requirements - engineering degree, any related engineering organizations/clubs, projects, etc.

0

Mark’s Answer

0
Jonathan P.

Great questions to ask!! Do your homework on the role/s you are applying for and tailor your resume to each job. It takes some good reflection on what are your skills and strengths prior to writing a resume and applying for a job. I would also have someone read your resume and check for errors and/or opportunities as we all tend to under sell ourselves. Review your resume prior to submission and keep a record of the roles you have applied for so you are ready for the call or email when it comes. Thank you for asking this question!!
0