What is the salary of a baby ultrasound technician?
Hello! My name is Lizeth and I am a current high school student. I'm conducting an interview with any professional in the baby ultrasound technician field for a Foundations in Health Science Class project about careers! I have created a total of 13 questions. Please comment on this post, answering all 13 questions to be a part of my assignment.
1) What profession did you choose? Why?
2)How many years of college did you need to go through?
3)What jobs did you work before you landed your present professional job?
4)How can I decide if I should earn a Ph.D. in this field?
5)Were you in a college program?
6)Did you have to pivot and go back to school at a later date?
7)Did you shadow another professional in the field?
8) Did you join any school clubs related to your current profession?
9) Was there a particular subject you struggled with during your school years?
10) What skill sets did you learn or gain while pursuing your career?
11) What was the last stressful situation you encountered in your job, and how did you react?
12)What's one challenge you occasionally or regularly face in your job?
13) What is your philosophy with medicine and treating patients
Lotan recommends the following next steps: