What type of internships are good to become a physician?

4

I'm not sure what type of internships and which companies can provide me an impressive resume builder in terms of internships. #internships #doctor #pediatrics #science #medicine #physician

4

Candace’s Answer

0

It is exciting that you are pursuing medicine as a career. Some options to look at for internships are local hospitals as well as your own doctor. If these don’t work out as options, it is likely they can point you in the right direction. It is good to be around medicine and to ask questions as it can help you confirm which specialty is for you. Congratulations and good luck!

0

Dimple’s Answer

0

Internship is what you do after medical school and you've decided to go into a specific field of medicine--so you've already graduated medical school and are a physician. You would then choose your residency or internship in something you are passionate about like surgery, emergency, pediatrics, family medicine, internal medicine etc.. I'm not sure there are internships you do before going to medical school as a premed student because in order to get an internship you would have had to have graduated from medical school.

0