What is the best way to get your music to the public and start signing with music studios, rappers, vocalists,ect

Updated Hayward, California

hello, i am Caleb and i love to produce music, whether it is by my self at my computer making music or hanging out with friends being in the so called "Stu"(my room) making beats, but i am having trouble getting my name out there and finding people to collaborate with.
Thank you
caleb
#music-production #music #music-business #singing

Rafailia’s Answer

Hi Caleb,

The first thing is doing what you do now.To get your name out there is get your music to as many social media as you can (youtube,soundcloud,spotify,facebook etc.) and spread the music. Also, you can send as many emails as you can to musicians that you would like to collaborate and you never know.If you are in a place that you can audition or send a demo,do it.If you can make an album and send it to managers and agents,also that.Try to connect with your local scene if there is any, and go do some gigs.If there is not, try it with the nearest place possible or do online live shows. Go to your local music studio and record there.Ask for their help as well.Also, there are sites with posts from bands or musicians that want to connect in many cities and countries and facebook groups that do that as well.