What are some the best critical thinking resources out there that have helped you improve your thinking, writing, and memory?

2

s’s Answer

Thinking: Ponder. Think twice (particularly before speaking or acting). Remember Occam's Razor. Recall what Einstein said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Writing: Read ELEMENTS OF STYLE by Strunk and White. Write. Write. And write some more. Remember, sometimes less is more.
"Brevity is the soul of wit."

Memory: I forgot what I was going to write :)

0

Susan E.’s Answer

I can't really advise one sure way that has helped me out. Because what works for me may not work for you. What I can tell you is that you need to find and use what works for you. Some people use flash cards. Some people record themselves. I know that to remember something I want to say or do, I have to write it down somewhere in some form or I'm going to forget and it will not make me very happy. I hope that helps.

0