Career Questions tagged Basics

Erica’s Avatar
Erica Sep 24, 2018 339 views

What basics do I need to take? I want to be a physician assistant

I am a senior in high school I am doing English 101 and plan on doing English 102 next semester and bio 101 next semester as well. What other basics do I need to take for my science major? Thank you! #basics #science #major

Erica’s Avatar
Erica Sep 18, 2018 323 views

Can I complete my basics in a summer?

By the end of this year I will have 6 credits for English (1 class per semester) and 3 credits for biology and hopefully if I pass the ap exam 3 credits for statistics. Is it possible for me to finish my basics this summer before August? Which would be when I would start college. I am aware of...

Faith’s Avatar
Faith Aug 19, 2018 463 views

What should I know about college and scholarships?

I heard that you need to take basic course like English and such, is that true? Also what else should I be aware of before applying for scholarships?
#basics #college #scholarships

Angelina’s Avatar
Angelina Apr 18, 2018 341 views

What are some basic plans I need to have for college when I get there?

Food plans? Going out? Eliminating procrastination. Transportation? Living place? Making friends? #plans #college #procrastination #goingout #basics