Career Questions tagged Clueless

Ashley B.’s Avatar
Ashley B. Apr 29, 2018 408 views

What is the best United States location for a biomedical engineer?

In the future, I would like to become a biomedical engineer. I want to conduct research in a field such as prosthetics, Stem Cells, immunology, neurology, or regeneration. While there are many colleges that offer this as a major, it’s not as obvious where the best place to go after college...

aftercollege biomedical-engineering help iwantmoneytoo clueless wherecanigetajob

Annette V.’s Avatar
Annette V. Mar 15, 2018 302 views

Can I be a doctor and be clueless in math?

I have always struggled in the math department whenever I was in school. Now as a senior and knowing that I want to pursue medicine, I feel scared to face the math requirements medical school has for prospective students. Should I give up on my dreams, suck it up and magically become better at...

medicine clueless medical-school college

Casson W.’s Avatar
Casson W. Jan 23, 2018 325 views

How can you tell when ou know what career or job you want to pursue for the rest of your life?

I'm asking because I am currently undecided about my major in college and ultimately, what career I want to pursue as well....

clueless