Career Questions tagged Aftercollege

Kiera’s Avatar
Kiera Apr 19, 2021 162 views

Is there a way that I can be taught to become a financial risk advisor?

I’m currently in my third year as a economics major but before that I was a computer science major. I switch it because it wasn’t for me. So now I decided that I want to become a financial risk advisor and I wanted to know can a person teach you how to become one after you graduate from college...

JaMiyah’s Avatar
JaMiyah Aug 26, 2018 409 views

How do you prepare to get a job and live after college

For a majority of students they do not have to worry about anything but tuition their four years of school; But what about after that. How do we prepare to have a job lined up along with somewhere to live. What are some steps we can take to make sure we land on our feet after graduating...

Makayla’s Avatar
Makayla Aug 25, 2018 343 views

What is the best way to pay back loans?

#financial-planning #aftercollege

Ashley’s Avatar
Ashley Apr 29, 2018 475 views

What is the best United States location for a biomedical engineer?

In the future, I would like to become a biomedical engineer. I want to conduct research in a field such as prosthetics, Stem Cells, immunology, neurology, or regeneration. While there are many colleges that offer this as a major, it’s not as obvious where the best place to go after college...

Sierra’s Avatar
Sierra Jan 18, 2018 368 views

What was the hardest step to take after graduating college for Veterinarians?

I know that a lot more schooling goes into the process of being a Veterinarian, and job shadows. But what I’m worried about is what to do with my degree after school. Do I join in with a firm? Or do I make a private practice? I don’t know which is the right or easier step to take after college...

Clio’s Avatar
Clio Jan 16, 2018 460 views

Why did you become an engineer?

I am a civil engineering student, but I would be grateful for an answer from other fields of engineering as well. What made you choose engineering, and what made you decide to stick onto it throughout college and even after college? What was your terribly strong and persistent reason that made...

Clio’s Avatar
Clio Jan 16, 2018 653 views

How do I know that I'm successful after I finish college?

I'm only a college freshman, but it's easy to tell that as students our factors of success are our transcript, test scores, extracurricular and volunteer experiences, internships and/or work experiences within our field of career, leadership, awards and honors. When we leave college, we're...