Career Questions tagged Aftercollege

JaMiyah P.’s Avatar
JaMiyah P. Aug 26, 2018 259 views

How do you prepare to get a job and live after college

For a majority of students they do not have to worry about anything but tuition their four years of school; But what about after that. How do we prepare to have a job lined up along with somewhere to live. What are some steps we can take to make sure we land on our feet after graduating...

#job #aftercollege

Makayla H.’s Avatar
Makayla H. Aug 25, 2018 224 views
Ashley B.’s Avatar
Ashley B. Apr 29, 2018 310 views

What is the best United States location for a biomedical engineer?

In the future, I would like to become a biomedical engineer. I want to conduct research in a field such as prosthetics, Stem Cells, immunology, neurology, or regeneration. While there are many colleges that offer this as a major, it’s not as obvious where the best place to go after college...

#biomedical-engineering #wherecanigetajob #help #clueless #aftercollege #iwantmoneytoo

Sierra C.’s Avatar
Sierra C. Jan 18, 2018 244 views

What was the hardest step to take after graduating college for Veterinarians?

I know that a lot more schooling goes into the process of being a Veterinarian, and job shadows. But what I’m worried about is what to do with my degree after school. Do I join in with a firm? Or do I make a private practice? I don’t know which is the right or easier step to take after college...

#veterinaryscience #aftercollege

Clio C.’s Avatar
Clio C. Jan 16, 2018 352 views

Why did you become an engineer?

I am a civil engineering student, but I would be grateful for an answer from other fields of engineering as well. What made you choose engineering, and what made you decide to stick onto it throughout college and even after college? What was your terribly strong and persistent reason that made...

#career #aftercollege #engineering

Clio C.’s Avatar
Clio C. Jan 16, 2018 439 views

How do I know that I'm successful after I finish college?

I'm only a college freshman, but it's easy to tell that as students our factors of success are our transcript, test scores, extracurricular and volunteer experiences, internships and/or work experiences within our field of career, leadership, awards and honors. When we leave college, we're...

#success #professionaldevelopment #aftercollege #career