Anirudh’s Career Goals
I want to be a Electronics Engineering in Santa Barbara, California at the intel headquarters to learn how to repair the laptop with the motherboard which is not working and then replace the motherboard. It’s a better way that I would help myself in doing some of Engineering to require math and science skills.
Tags on answered questions
- What career do I have to apply to work at Walmart?
- What would be my goal to work at a job site for part time?
Resume and Portfolio
- Do I have to fill out the draft cover letter for my resume
- When am I planning to fill out my resume
- Do they learn how to connect cables through the motherboard which isn’t connected
- What course do I have to take in order to get into Electronics Engineering
- What skills are required for Electronics Engineering
My First List
- What degree do I have to get in to?
- Which company do they work at?