How will I be able to manage my time in college?

2

As a nursing major, how will I be able to keep up with my studies and be a successful member of a college? #nursing #time #management

Hi Hannah! I think your question was answered here: https://www.careervillage.org/questions/580/i-have-a-problem-managing-my-time-how-would-i-fix-this-problem Abby Lupi
2

Ann’s Answer

0

Hi Hannah,

I would be happy to help ease your concerns. Can you let me know what specifically you fear will be obstacles for you. I want to make sure I am addressing you specific concerns.

0

Sabina’s Answer

0

That is a great question, and congrats on going to college!  The one thing you can do is be realistic; for example if you are not a morning person, don't schedule a ton of morning classes.  Another is be organized; organization will give you a picture of how you day is going to go, what free time you have and how much you can get done in the time you have.  Last is prioritized (don't procrastinate); do the most urgent things 1st then work your way down.  I hope this helps and best of luck to you!

0