How do I build initial capital for an entrepreneurial endeavor?

Asked Seattle, Washington

I am interested in starting a sustainable development business, flipping properties but with a sustainability focus. But it seems like in order to break into property flipping, I need a large amount of investment to get started. Any ideas on how to fund a potentially expensive startup company? #business #realestate #sustainability

Marco’s Answer

Updated Campinas, Brazil

There are a few ways to get finance for business. One way is to check in your country if there are government companies that do financing. Most likely these companies will request data from your project, such as timeline, critical activities, cash flow, break even, project profitability and other project financial data. With such information you will really check to see if your project is profitable and if it is worth the investment. I suggest a quick course to check cash flow and form of payment.