How long do you have to go to school to be in the military

4

Because I want to serve for my country like my grandpa did #engineer #military #army #air-force #navy

4

Robert’s Answer

1

You need a High School diploma or GED to enlist in the military and you need a Bachelors degree to be an officer.

1

Nia’s Answer

1

You need atleast a High School Diploma if you have GED some branches will accept but others will require some college course credits to join.
Some college experience will help you join as a E2 or E3 but it's not required, also ROTC helps you join as those as well

Hope this helps
Current Military Sailor

1

Ken’s Answer

0

You can go into the service after you complete high school. You can select a branch of service based on your interests and upon the training that they can offer you. You might decide to remain in the service as a career, or you might want to get out and continue your education with the military paying for your education.
Start by talking to your school counselor and taking interest and aptitude testing. This will provide an idea for you to use as a military career if you decide to go into the service, or as a career to continue your education for, if you decide not to go into the service. You can get a good career and good education either way, as long it fits with you.
Remember to send thank you notes to all who help you.
I will be happy to help further if I can.
Good Luck!!

Please let me know how you are doing. Was my information helpful? If so, how? What is your next step? Ken Simmons
0