1 answer

If I'm going to college for a business degree, what is the best way to incorporate Interior Design as well?

Asked Rock Island, Illinois

#interior-design #business
What is my best course of action.

1 answer

Pam’s Answer

Updated Barrington, Illinois

You should plan on earning at least a certificate in one of the interior design specialties like Advanced Residential, Kitchen & Bath or Technology. The certificate programs can be earned at a community college and typically consist of 15 - 35 credit hrs. You could take courses on either a full or part time basis.