- Being Consistent is important, You will not see the results right away. You have to be patients.
- Make use of all the resources around you. Talk to people. It is important that you know whats going around.
- Criticism is important. Learn from it
1.You Should have the determination to work harder than most and make sure things get done. You pride yourself on seeing things getting completed and you take charge when necessary. You drive yourself with purpose and align yourself with excellence.
2.You trust yourself. It's as simple as that. And when you have that unshakable trust in yourself, you're already one step closer to success.
Personal attributes - are just that personal. While my answer may be relevant to me and a few others , it may not necessarily be the thing for you.
For me there are 2 attributes which I consider to be absolute essentials for success or even a part of it.
First being self-confidence and second being the ability to keep on learning. While self confidence enables to you to start from point A in your life and keep on persisting till point B, the ability to remain a learner gives you the tools to cover that path and also possibly discover a point C.
And other hidden attribute for success which is mandatory for everyone is the ability to face failure. Once you have mastered this, there will be no stopping you on your path to success.
Hope this helps! Looking forward to reading your success stories! Cheers
If you have these 3 qualities, you are bound to succeed.
Success is personal and you need to decide yourself what success means to you. In a general sense, success will mean the achievement of your goals. To achieve your goals you will need at least the following personal attributes:
- work ethic and resiliency - nothing valuable is achieved without hard work
- commitment to learning and having a growth mindset - you will always need to acquire new skills
- ability to work well with others, either as part of a team or leading a team - others will magnify your efforts
Fortune favors the brave. So be brave!
- Being focused
- Self confidence
- Willing to take calculated risks
- Courage to accept failure and to get back up strongly
Wish you Success !!!
- Regular Feedback
- Improvisation to achieve goals in a smarter and optimised way.
- Trusting yourself that you can always do better