What certifications are associated with web design?

2

I am an artist with an interest in IT pursuing certifications at a program named NPower #art #graphic-design #design

2

Afifa’s Answer

0

A big thing in web design right now is around user experience (UX). There are some certifications around human factors engineering and UX in general that your school may offer. But certification just teach you a framework and not all employers look at them. Having a robust portfolio that shows you considered the full user journey would help you more than a certification.

0

Jeff’s Answer

0

Although I can't answer specifically about what certificates you need, I would suggest that are become skilled in the languages and tools used in web design. Be comfortable with online payment transaction systems, HTML, HTML5, Javascript, CSS, back-end database analysis, SEO, Dreamweaver, etc. Start working with smaller clients if you can find them in your area and build a portfolio that you can show to perspective employers with pride. If you can can't find clients to work with, create a robust website based on fictional clients. You must be able to demonstrate your skills and that you can hit the ground running.

0