What is one thing that you like about this job ?

The job that i want to try it out is automotive because i want
to learn how fix a car and yeah #engineering #engineer #job #career #job-search .

Laeba’s Answer

I work as a Technical Consulting Engineer at Cisco.

The one thing I love about my job is the excellent work culture and a very inclusive atmosphere. My colleagues and managers are very supportive.

Frank’s Answer

Hello Jomari S. Thanks for your question. Please go to the following Hashtags: #engineering #engineer #job-search #job #career. Read all the articles and write about your career goals in the comments sections of the articles that interest you. Ask your audience to reply to you at your email address. Ask other students to join you in your search and get them excited about getting a job too. Research how you can all become engineers. I loved my time as a motor engineer after I left school. The people I worked with were warm and friendly. Good luck in your search and please send TESOL Teacher Mr. Frank more questions.

Frank recommends the following next steps:

• Read all the above Hashtags #####
  • Ask your friends to help you do the research reading and writing questions at Hashtags #####
  • Get excited at this opportunity to find a job as a motor engineer at #job-search
  • Write up your to do list and discuss with other students how to get a trial at you local garage
  • Write back to TESOL Teacher Frank with more questions and ask for further advice.

Clarity’s Answer

The most important is working environment, especially the people that you are working with. All my colleagues willing to share and help others. and flexible working place is help me on work&life balance.

taranjeet’s Answer

You should always be in the job which you actually love doing it even if pays less but in trust me in long run you will defenitely feel satisfied and fulfilling. Imagine that you gonna spend 8-9 hours be in a place that you don't want to be in. Also chose job that are challenging and not monotonous as one get easily bored and frustrated doing same thing day by day from 9 to 5.

Amrita’s Answer

We spend around 8 hours everyday at work. Hence it is very important to have a good working environment.

I work as a Technical consultant at Cisco . The best thing I like about this job is the people I work with. I have constant support from my peers and my manager. If I ever get stuck on a case I can always ask my colleagues without the feeling of being judged. This promotes a good culture and a happy environment to work.