I am currently an unpaid intern at Make-A-Wish foundation in volunteer services. How will this help me get a job especially in healthcare?

I have done my Master's in Psychology from India and currently living in California. Trying to secure a job. #psychology #guidance-counselor #non-profit #healthcare-industry

5

Meghan’s Answer

Hi Nikita! Make-A-Wish foundation is a great organization! You may want to volunteer in an area more specific to your studies- i.e. a mental health non-profit. You can find more by researching, but here is a link I found for you: http://greatnonprofits.org/categories/view/mental-health. This will help to get your foot in the door in healthcare, and from there you can gain experience. Good luck, and I hope this helps!

This is a very useful link for me, I appreciate you posting it! Thank you. Deana A.

1