Jobs after global business management diploma

3

#trade#supervisory role internships and global business related jobs #entrepreneur #internship #management #business

3

Monika’s Answer

1
All businesses need qualified individuals in management. Look out for Assistant or administrator in human resources, office management, legal, administration, public relations, marketing, sales, customer relations. You have to choose the kind of job that works best for you. You can also go for Student Internship where you can Learn How To
• Develop international vision and a desire to become global business professionals
• Ensure businesses grow in partnership with society and social needs.
• Interact with senior management and tackle today's business challenges.

Hope this helps.
Thanks Monica Harpreet K.
1

Amanda’s Answer

0
Hi Harpreet,

Global Business Management is a great field to study, as nearly every company will need people with these skills as the world becomes more and more connected.

My advice while you look for your first job is to be realistic in the types of jobs you're applying for. Yes, you're a college grad but that doesn't automatically make you qualified for every job out there (this is a mistake I made when I was job hunting for the first time). Consider any first job a good job. You'll learn a lot and be able to move on from there.

Jobs with "coordinator", "assistant", "analyst", "associate" or "administrator" in the title are usually good entry level jobs that can get your foot in the door at a company. Look for companies that have one or two international offices, since that will give you exposure to how a global business works.

Human Resources is a great field to look into if you're interested in being involved in the people-side of the company (hiring, onboarding, employee relations, employment laws in different countries, global expansion, etc).

The other field you might look into more is a more general "Business Operations" position. These individuals usually work behind the scenes to ensure the core services of the business are working smoothly across all time zones and locations.
0

Harold’s Answer

0
I am sorry, I don't know any knowledge in this field.
0