Great question! If you are thinking about pursuing graduate school, consider asking yourself these questions:
- Why do I want to go to graduate school?
- Is what I want to go to graduate school for relevant? Is this a good investment?
- Would going to graduate school further my career?
- Is this something I can afford to do? Would I be able to finance this?
- Are the skills and experience you desire only available to you through graduate school? Or could you gain the same experiences and skills working in your field?
If your answers to these questions justify your decision more then consider it! Since graduate school is a big investment, take as much time as you need to think over these things. This shouldn't be a decision that's made overnight.
Also, consider taking some time in between college and graduate school to do some exploring! Real-world job experience is a very valuable tool to have and will also help guide your decision in whether you should pursue graduate school. Hope this helps and best of luck to you!