What brand of MCAT study book do you think is the best?

3
3

Yasemin’s Answer

0
Hi Henry! I think Kaplan is a very good series to purchase. There are many study books out there but I personally liked Kaplan because it is organized in reviewing the concepts. There is also NextStep, ExamKrackers, and Princeton Review. I used Khan academy in my studying and I feel that the Kaplan readings aligned well in the videos for Khan academy. You can always research a bit and see how you feel before making a purchase especially since each test prep book is costly.

0

0
Devote an entire summer to studying for the MCAT and consider paying for a prep course if you can afford it.

My son used MCAT Complete 7-Book Subject Review 2019-2020: Online + Book + 3 Practice Tests (Kaplan Test Prep) Kaplan Test Prep
Kaplan Test Prep
Sold by: Amazon.com Services, Inc
It was about $140 and he achieved his goal score.
0

Estelle’s Answer

0
I agree with Richard. You must invest in a study guide set. My son thought ExamKrackers set was helpful. It's about $200 on amazon. The internet is full of review courses if you need motivation to stay focused and on track. You absolutely need to devote a summer to the process.
0