What are the things that people struggle in the business industry ?

When fulfilling my dream of becoming a business woman I will work my way to the top to not only help my family & me but also the world. #helping-others #business #entrepreneur

5

Gloria’s Answer

One key to getting to the top is networking. Networking is a strange animal, but if you can conquer it, you will go far. I would say that you should invest in relationships like having a mentor and being a mentor. You should also consider joining business groups so that you can make business connections. Yet that is only the beginning. When you are in networking relationships, you need to nurture those relationships. Don't just reach out to people when you need them, but make sure to stay connected no matter what is happening. You can do this with regular meet ups or through sending messages in social media or email. You can recommend articles or send events that they might appreciate. Make sure that if you know someone who is good for a job, recommend them if the person is not you. Make sure that you do for others, so that they think of you when you need support. Most people get jobs by being referred by other people.

Something else that people are challenged with is how to work with other people. This is sometimes called Emotional Intelligence, knowing how to connect with people. You can help yourself by taking classes like psychology so you learn about how people function emotionally. This knowledge can help you build good relationships for work, especially when you are a person who manages people.

0

barbara’s Answer

I love your aspiration! Keep those goals in mind.
A few tips to help you along the way:
1) If you don't know the answer to a question, ask. No one will expect you to know everything and your journey to information that will help you solve your puzzle will not only help you learn the subject and your business, but is a great networking opportunity. People love to talk about things that interest them and they love to be valued, so relying on a colleague for their expertise is a win-win.
2) Even if you think you do have the information to answer a question -- ask your colleagues. Additional information and collecting differing points of view at the beginning of a process will help you avoid potential pitfalls.
3) Don't be shy to volunteer to work on a project that interests you -- and definitely don't wait to be invited to the table.

0

barbara’s Answer

A few tips to help you along the way:

Thank you, I love your answers I will definitely take your advices to heart Ms.Barbara. Rayann G.

0

Carina’s Answer

1. I personally really struggle with networking; the formality of it intimidates me. Start networking early.
2. Try lots of new experiences to find what you're passionate in your quest to help those around you!!

0