How do I earn points?
I am a high school senior that is a member of the Ten 80 Racing Royals team at my school. Due to Covid-19, my school is participating in the iNSL iRacing Innovation Challenge. We have never participated in this program before. I need help understanding how my team is going to earn points online in order to do the actual racing with other students. There are four categories that points need to be earned in. The 4 categories are planning, peripherals, public relations, prototyping, and performance. Thanks in advance. #high-school #school #computer-science #covid-19 #virtual #competition #technology
- Peripherals Qualifier: Starting with an iNSL iRacing Electronics Kit, DIY the "peripherals" including wheel, brake, accelerator, and shifter for an iRacing setup. Calibrate software to the racing simulation.
- Performance Qualifier: Hit the practice tracks to optimize your racing skills. Apply the physics and mathematics that optimizes speed and grip. Increase your racing scores using data-driven decisions.
- Prototyping Qualifier: Use the engineering design process from ideas and research to paper models and orthographic plans. Then build and test your prototype iRacing Simulator Rig!
- Planning Qualifier: Create Gantt charts, track materials, hours, expenses, and team collaboration.
- P.R. Qualifier: Create a team logo, slogan, and presentation covering the peripherals and prototyping projects.
Further down that same webpage has registration information and then the specific resources for each item (I think).
If that is not sufficient, I recommend contacting them at by calling 1-971-930-9388 or emailing them