Tips on how to stay motivated to do work.

4

Rebecca’s Answer

Is there any particular reason you lose your motivation? Are you feeling too tired or some other reasons?
Firstly, I think you better to start working on some time management and develop the discipline.
You can prepare a timetable for yourself. Put down the time like school, finish homework and revision. Then, you also need to put down some leisure time (e.g. meeting with friends, exercise, reading or relax, do something you are interested, etc.). The most important is to ensure you have sufficient sleep every day.
Hence, you have to strictly follow the time table. You can then form a habit and discipline.
Hope this helps! Good Luck!

0

Jahid’s Answer

The best way I stay motivated to do work is by not doing work. Yes I know it sounds counter intuitive but it helps in the long run. Understand your limits and take breaks. Keeping your mind fresh and ready to continue working. Create goals, humans are curious beings, we are always trying to learn or achieve something new. Setting goals can help keep your mind stimulated and at the same time don't put all your efforts in to working alone. Think about what you can get from the job.

0

Howard’s Answer

It is often difficult to stay focused and motivated when you have so much to do and little time to do it. I believe that it is important for you to set goals for yourself, both short term and long term, so that you stay focused on what you need to accomplish. Prioritizing tasks is one way that I have found to remain centered and not be all over the place. Set your day/week on what you want to accomplish and do the most important things first. I also believe that laughing and having fun help me focus on what I really enjoy doing. Make sure that you get enough sleep every day and eat healthy foods. This will also help you concentrate more clearly.

I would like to recommend a great book that helped me tremendously in my journey towards success. It is The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Steven Covey. I assure you that this book will give you great tips on motivation and success. The habits are as follows:

Habit 1: Be Proactive
Habit 2: Begin With the End in Mind
Habit 3: Put First Things First
Habit 4: Think Win-Win
Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood
Habit 6: Synergize
Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw

Hope my suggestions help and I wish you a great future. Enjoy what you do as much as possible even if it requires hard work.

0

Simeon’s Answer

I find that the hours long songs/playlists on Youtube are often helpful for keeping my mind clear while working. Also, use microgoals throughout the day to keep track of your intended progress. Think of how you can break down your goal for the day or week into little goals that can be broken down hour by hour. It'll help you notice well ahead of time if you're on track or if you are getting distracted. Also, give yourself five minute breaks every hour to help ease up your tension.

0

Tiffany’s Answer

Motivation can come with mental health as well. You may want to determine the areas you lose motivation in. Think about the areas you are more interested in. Sometimes knowing which areas you are not most interested in can help you "force" motivation. For example if you are not motivated to do your 9-5 but highly motivated to travel and enjoy time with friends, you need to realize that you need to put more effort into being motivated to put your best into work, so you can have more relaxing time with friends and or traveling. Its a mind game in the end to me. Everyone's mind works differently and for some people, motivation is hard when there is low interest.

0