What are the proccess to invest in stockmarket Step By Step?And tips to Ivesting in Stock Market for Students?

I am a student.I need to earn money for my higher studies so i think to invest in stock market #investment-management #marketing #finance #economics ..So i need suggestions from proffesionals

4

One of the best ways to invest is to open a retirement account(IRA). You have tax deferred growth.

0

Carmen’s Answer

Hi! I would recommend checking out the blog/website moneyunder30.com. They have a tons of tips and advice on how to invest in the stock market for beginners. For starters, you'll have to determine if you want to to have an investing account that is more automatic (like Robinhood) or something more complex like Fidelity. You can go to that site and learn everything you need to!

0

First you download a free trading app like WeBull. Go on Reddit, follow r/wallstreetbets. Ball out.

0

Bob’s Answer

Hello... if you are investing for school I would recommend a 529 plan (or the equivalent in India):
https://thecollegeinvestor.com/19627/can-use-529-pay-college-overseas/
You can get a higher return in the market but you may lose a lot also. Good luck....

0