Are there any courses, besides the general major/minor courses that would be helpful for combining public health, biology and environmental science?

I'm considering combining these three topics and I would like to have more information with regards to the combining of the subjects. #biology #environmental-science #public-health

Laura’s Answer

Hi Sharlene!

For most majors and minors, there are a few "no choice you must take these" classes and then several opportunities for choosing which classes within the field you wish to take. In your situation, I would recommend getting an excellent grasp of what those classes actually cover (read the course catalog, talk with students that have taken the courses, talk with professors, and talk with the advisor for your program) and choose ones that seem to supplement each other best and that would help point you towards where your interest lies for after you're done with school.