What are the top 5 questions you get asked in interviews?
Interviews are not my thing so, I always try to prepare my best but get stuck on a specific question such to "Why you should be hired?" Or "How will you make our company/organization better?" #jobs #job-coaching #student-development #job-application
1) why do you want this job
2) what do you offer to us
3) how do you deal with difficult people
4. What are your achievements that relate to this job
5. What is the most difficult task you had to handle.
Do your homework before the interview. Go to the company website and look at what they do, documents that they work on, job requirement and current issues and challenges. Tell them how you can help them with what you find. Be the "one who stands out in the interview, because you offered a solution to one of their problems.
There are different companies who have different objectives to achieve their Business Goals. But there are a few general questions which the companies will ask a person during the Interview. So here are a few questions which you may expect from your interviewer:
- What are your future objectives?
- What are your interests?
- Why should we choose you over the others?
- Where do you see yourself in the company or as a person 5 years down the lane?
- What are your expectations from this company?
So as i said, these are the very common questions which you can blindly expect from the interviewer. These days Companies have changed their focus from Degree/College Grades to a person's Attitude. Attitude plays a major role during the interview process. I don't say that grades don't count at all, it is just that it will be a added advantage and it will give a good impression in your Resume.
Also if you have done any community activities or given your bit back to the environment then please do mention that as that adds weightage to your personality as a socially responsible person. One last suggestion, be as simple and yourself as possible, portray who you really are.
Those question will be,
- Why you are changing your job
- Where do you see your self in 5 years
- What you strength and weakness
- What is your 30, 60, 90 days plan once you join us
- Why do you want to join our org
Hope this will help you .. Best of luck
In addition to what has already been stated, which are likely to be asked, some interviewers prefer to ask a bit more unique questions such as:
- What questions do you have?
- What do you know about this position and our organization?
- What's an example of when you had a bad day and how did you handle it?
- What did you like least about your last position?
- How do you handle stress?