Jasanpreet Kaur Bhatia
Jasanpreet Kaur’s Answer
This is a great question!
I will tell you how I used it. When you have to study something from the starting or when you have to understand the concepts for the first time: In this case, I would prefer to study alone without any distraction.
Whereas, if I want to revise for the second time what I studied or if I am facing difficulty in understanding any concept which I have tried several times by myself: In this case, I would prefer to go for group study. Make sure you study in the group only in case your friends have clarity of the concept where you are stuck. Don't waste your time if you all are on the same page!
Rest group revision is good when you are explaining the concepts that you have mastered but your friends don't have clarity.
Remember! Always list down the topics which you have prepared and the ones where you need help. It will help you to make a wise decision before going for a group study option.
I hope my answer help!
All the best!
Both. I would first revise the material myself in a library so that you had some foundation on the material and whatever you didn't grasp, you'd be able to revise with a group and their perspective may help you tremendously .
Failing is a good thing, challenges are a good this, even though it doesn't feel like it at the time. Your willingness to address it and seek out help is important .
Hope you have success!
1. Use a public library—make sure it's open on weekends.
2. Check to see if your school's library has extended hours.
3. One hour at Starbucks—with your favorite drink.
4. Remind your folks you need time to study and perhaps work out a time schedule that is convenient for everyone.
5. This is hard—study when everyone is sleeping.
6. Get up before your family does and study then.
7. In warm weather, find a nice place to sit and work--bring a drink.
I hope this helps!
Best of luck!
On the other hand, you can do revision alone and with classmates so that you can best benefit. These 2 ways are not mutual exclusion.
I would suggest below :
1. Finish the assignment & projects on time. That can help you to understand what has covered in the class.
2. Do daily revision to review what you have learnt every day.
3. Have regular revision group with your classmates. You can discuss with your classmates if you have any questions or anything not clear.
4. Before the exam, try to do some past papers.
5. If you have any question or doubt on the past paper answer, you can discuss with your classmates too.
Hope this helps! Good Luck!