French all 4 years?

Is it good to take french all 4 years in highschool #high-school-classes

4

Yasemin’s Answer

Hi Diljot! I think that's fine, if it doesn't interfere with other important classes or responsibilities it will be great to pursue. I actually took all 4 years of French in high school and was part of the honor society, I still continue learning through Duolingo and it's really interesting to read in another language. If you love something you can definitely keep pursuing it, plus like other comments stated learning a language will always be beneficial for you!

0

Estelle’s Answer

I agree with Rachel . Digging deeper into one language and becoming more fluent is extremely valuable. You can later explore other languages if you want. The better you know another language, the easier it is to learn more.

0

It is always a good idea to become fluent in more than one language. There are very few careers that would not be enhanced by your knowledge of a foreign language. Business, law, and medicine all make use of language interpreters frequently. If you know this language, you will have an advantage and job opportunities that others in your field may not.

0

Joe’s Answer

How is your command of the language? Will carrying French classes impede your educational goals to take other courses? Why French? Does the language skill help your goals or?

Learning languages is very worthwhile...just ensure you are investing the time and efforts to enhance your credentials. Being proficient in French while working in China...hmmmm

0

Blake’s Answer

Hey Diljot,

Learning multiple languages can never hurt! If you are planning on continuing your French in college I would definitely recommend.

Thanks,
Blake

0